Do not wait to see this stunning brick and stucco home on private cul-de-sac, sitting on 1 ½ lots (half an acre) in town! This 5 bedroom, 3 ½ baths home makes a statement. Minutes from downtown, schools and much more, this is a prime location near the sports complex, baseball fields, tennis courts and beautiful parks. The inviting entrance to this home and covered porch is a perfect place to unwind. There are so many perks and special amenities you need to see!
* This spacious home boasts a vaulted 20 ft. cathedral ceiling entry with a laminated oak custom beam. The open spacious floor plan has plenty of natural light. This will not disappoint as you walk into the warm hue of the great room with maple hardwood flooring. One of the focal points in the Family room boasts a vented gas fireplace with an easy start remote control and beautiful stone mantel.
* The open kitchen includes a breakfast bar, a 9-foot chef’s island, Corian countertops and eye-catching solid oak custom cabinets with 18 drawers! A full appliance bundle includes a new dishwasher 2022, New refrigerator -2020, convection double oven, cooktop, and microwave.
* Enjoy lounging in the sunroom with windows all around with views of the beautiful backyard and French doors that lead to the English courtyard. Also includes a vented gas fireplace.
* Relax in the Master Suite boasting 9 ft. ceilings with views of the private landscaping. The large walk-in closet includes shelving and plenty of space. The fully remodeled master bath with an oversized glass shower and two separate vanity sinks has heated flooring- don’t miss the hidden laundry drawer!
* The hidden drawer in the master bath connects to the main floor laundry room with plenty of custom cabinets, sink and built- in ironing board.
* There is another bedroom/office in this area as well right off the great room.
* On to the next wing of this home which graces two bedrooms with 9 ft. ceilings that include large closets and ceiling fans. This wing also has a full bathroom with shower tub unit and large vanity.
* On to the lower level -if one kitchen isn’t enough, entertain with kitchen number two! The lower level includes game room with Brunswick Pool table(negotiable), a very large family room with easy start gas fireplace, bar with refrigerator (included), full shower bathroom and spacious bedroom. The storage and mechanical room in this portion of the home is also very abundant. Access the garage in a separate staircase for easy accessibility to outside.
* On to the 2 Bonus rooms! The second-story bonus rooms are a private escape with plenty of storage and livable space that is fully carpeted. Endless possibilities for the use of this area – home office, bedrooms, study, playroom, that have windows on both sides.
* The continual flow from inside to outside this beautiful, landscaped home with gardens and secluded patio is a perfect quiet escape. The partially fenced in backyard is shaded with plenty of trees and landscaping which gives you plenty of privacy.
* There is a large all -weather concrete driveway leading to a spacious 3 - car garage and basketball court. The garage is fully insulated, heated and cooled. There is a convenient faucet in the garage. The refrigerator freezer in the garage is also included which is a total of 3 in the sale of the property!
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES SHOWCASING THIS PROPERTY INCLUDE: full security system throughout the home,
new roof in 2019, four zone heating and cooling system, new heat pump and furnace in 2018, 2 new sump pumps, HVAC system, Goal Setter basketball hoop, an 8-foot-tall brick privacy wall with planters in the courtyard, large outside storage shed, a hidden bookcase that leads to the two bonus rooms on the second floor, storage closets galore, unique cabinetry, and crown molding throughout the home, and so much more!
Call for your tour today!
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Key Advantage Listing information provided courtesy of the Central Illinois Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 12th August, 2022 6:48 PM (UTC)